23RD MARCH 2020 21:42HRS
After the Government announcement tonight we have to close our gates to all our customers with immediate effect including the tackle shop.
PLEASE keep looking on this page for any further updates as to when we can RE-OPEN.
Any pre-paid and booked swims in the closed period can be transferred to another date when we re-open, all you have to do is ring us.
Please all stay safe and look forward to seeing you all back soon.
23RD MARCH 2020
From today we are not taking any new bookings.
Existing bookings are ok at the moment but if we have to lock down and you cannot get to the fishery we will transfer your paid bookings to another date when everything is back to normal, If you let us know we can put your booking onto our transfer list. If you are unsure please ring the office.
If you are at the Lake when lock down is decided, the gates will be shut and you can stay for your duration.
20TH MARCH 2020 19:00hrs
We are remaining open to bookings on the Main Carp Lake so long as all Anglers follow theses guidelines/rules below:
Please implement with immediate effect as follows:
1. On the Main Lake - Please proceed direct to your booked peg upon arrival at your designated time
2. Bring your own hand sanitizer and toilet rolls due to great demand and being stolen.
3. You remain in your peg and do not enter other peoples swims.
4. Should you need help or assistance you Telephone Adrian or Bev on 07957 828721 which will be available 24/7
5. Should the present position change if we may to close the fishery you will be informed - hopefully not.
6. Should you have visitors please keep to a minimum and for them to abide by the rules and guidelines aswell.
12th March 2020
COVID19 - We would like to advise all of our customers which have pre-booked and paid for fishing swims will be offered to transfer their bookings to another date if the Goverment decides we have to close the fishery, no refunds will be given only transferable dates.
If you prefer not to pre-book in advance you can ring us to see what is available nearer your anticipated trip.
12th March 2020
To all our customers - Please bring your own LOO ROLLS due to the high demand because of Covid19.
Hand washing facilities are on site.
WE ARE STILL OPEN AT THE MOMEMENT.
WE ARE ASKING ALL CUSTOMERS TO ABIDE BY THE GOVERMENT GUIDELINES.
ALL MATCH ANGLER'S MUST STAY OUTSIDE THE HUT WHEN DOING THEIR DRAW.
BRING YOUR OWN HAND SANITZERS AND LOO ROLLS DUE TO DEMAND.
ANYBODY WHO COMES TO THE OFFICE WILL BE SERVED THROUGH THE OFFICE WINDOW TO REDUCE CONTACT.